Useful shortcuts equivalents on MacBook Air with Windows 7
On my new MacBook Air I installed Windows 7. Initially I had a tough time because I am very much used to PgDn, Home, PgUp & End keys on my previous laptop.
MacBook Air does not have these keys at all. After some research I found the following shortcuts equivalents:
PgUp – Fn key + Up Arrow
PgDn – Fn key + Down Arrow
Home – Fn key + Left Arrow
End – Fn key + Down Arrow
Ctrl key can be used along with these combinations to simulate Ctrl+Home, Ctrl+End, etc
In addition, tapping on the trackpad and right clicking can be enabled through Boot Camp in Control Panel.
- How To Fix Headphones When Only One Side Works
- How To Unhide Folders In Windows 10
- How To Use Keyboard Shortcuts To Apply Strikethrough Or Crossout In Word
- How To Delete Files & Folders Using The Windows Command Line (CMD)
- How To Burn or Rip A CD/DVD In Windows Using Windows Media Player
- Whats my IP?
- How To Fix Cursor or Mouse Pointer Disappears in Google Chrome Browser
- How to Enable Dark Mode/Light Theme in Chrome
- How To Fix The “This Site Can’t Be Reached” Error In Google Chrome – Windows/Mac/Linux
- How to Download Hotstar Videos on PC, Android, and iOS [Updated]