Installing Windows 7 on MacBook Air
1) Genuine Windows 7 CD
2) USB drive (4GB+ and another less than 4GB)
1) Copy the Windows 7 CD content as is to the 4GB+ USB drive
2) Format the smaller USB drive.
3) Make this drive bootable by following instructions on (http://www.bootdisk.com/pendrive.htm)
4) Connect the smaller drive to MacBook Air and restart
5) Boot from the USB drive. Once on the command prompt remove this drive and insert the large USD drive with Windows 7
6) Run setup.exe from the root folder
7) Rest will be following the Windows 7 setup
The problem I faced was in Step 3 when I tried using a 4GB+ drive for the bootable drive. That doesn’t work. Use a smaller drive and you should have no problems installing MacBook Air.