Automatically clean browser history
The new versions of Firefox and IE now support automatic browser history cleanup. In Firefox, you can configure “Never remember history” on the Privacy tab in Tools->Options. In IE 9, “Delete Browsing History on exit” can be configured on the General tab in Tools-Options.
Since this setting s not optimal for regular use, I use a separate browser for regular and development. In my case, I have Firefox configured with this setting and use it for testing during development. I use IE and Chrome for my regular browser usage. This way, after developing on Firefox, I only have to test it once on IE and Chrome thereafter.
- How To Use Keyboard Shortcuts To Apply Strikethrough Or Crossout In Word
- Slow bootup in MacBook Air, Windows & Bootcamp
- How To Combine And Merge Two Word Documents
- Installing Windows 7 on MacBook Air
- How To Burn or Rip A CD/DVD In Windows Using Windows Media Player
- Whats my IP?
- Useful shortcuts equivalents on MacBook Air with Windows 7
- How To Delete Files & Folders Using The Windows Command Line (CMD)
- How To Use iMac As Monitor – Target Display Mode
- How To Fix “Server IP Address Could Not Be Found”?