Automatically clean browser history
The new versions of Firefox and IE now support automatic browser history cleanup. In Firefox, you can configure “Never remember history” on the Privacy tab in Tools->Options. In IE 9, “Delete Browsing History on exit” can be configured on the General tab in Tools-Options.
Since this setting s not optimal for regular use, I use a separate browser for regular and development. In my case, I have Firefox configured with this setting and use it for testing during development. I use IE and Chrome for my regular browser usage. This way, after developing on Firefox, I only have to test it once on IE and Chrome thereafter.
- How To Unhide Folders In Windows 10
- How to Enable Dark Mode/Light Theme in Chrome
- How To Fix The “This Site Can’t Be Reached” Error In Google Chrome – Windows/Mac/Linux
- How To Fix Headphones When Only One Side Works
- How To Fix Cursor or Mouse Pointer Disappears in Google Chrome Browser
- How To Use iMac As Monitor – Target Display Mode
- Easy migration to a new system on Windows XP & Windows 7
- How To Fix “Server IP Address Could Not Be Found”
- How To Combine And Merge Two Word Documents
- Whats my IP?