Who is WHOIS?
1) Owner information
2) Technical Contact
3) Administrator Contact
4) Registration date, expiry date, last renewal date
5) Registrar of domain
WHOIS is available as a service on port 43. WHOIS servers vary by the TLD (top level domain). Correct servers should be used to get information on the domain.
Although this information cab be fetched directly using simple tools like Telnet, it is easier to use tools like www.who.is.
- Rotating or Resizing an Image in OpenCV
- Speed testing a website
- Changing domain IP address without modifying DNS
- Scripting form post in C# & .net
- Buying vs renting
- Dynamic DNS update from .C# and .net
- Introduction to OpenCV
- To RAID or not to RAID
- Best Concise Linux System Administrator’s Guide (SAG)
- My experience running PHP on IIS 7.5