Who is WHOIS?
1) Owner information
2) Technical Contact
3) Administrator Contact
4) Registration date, expiry date, last renewal date
5) Registrar of domain
WHOIS is available as a service on port 43. WHOIS servers vary by the TLD (top level domain). Correct servers should be used to get information on the domain.
Although this information cab be fetched directly using simple tools like Telnet, it is easier to use tools like www.who.is.
- Introduction to OpenCV
- Motivation for hand-optimized Assembly code
- Hardware Platforms for Embedded Computer Vision, Image Processing and Deep Learning
- ARM’s 64-bit mode (AArch64) ARMv8)
- Rotating or Resizing an Image in OpenCV
- Setting up IIS 7.5 and Apache on same server
- To RAID or not to RAID
- Dynamic DNS update from .C# and .net
- Buying vs renting