HTTP Redirect Tool
based on 66 ratings
- What is HTTP Redirect Tool?
- HTTP Redirect Tool lists all redirects issued by a web server when fetching a URL
- How is it useful?
- By checking the redirects we can know if the web server is configured properly and is responding properly to web requests. Less redirects also help in loading websites faster.
- Do I have to specify full URL?
- You can either specific full URL or just domain name. In case of domain name, HTTP protocol and port 80 will be assumed.
- Does it work with HTTPS (SSL) protocol?
- Yes, it will work with HTTPS (SSL) URLs. Ensure the correct protocol in the URL input box.
- Will it work if server is set to respond on non-standard port (other than 80 or 443)?
- Yes, you can specify the port number in the URL right after hostname (standard HTTP(S) format).
- What kind of redirects does it follow?