IP Decimal Convert Tool
based on 43 ratings
- What is IP Decimal Convert Tool?
- IP Decimal Convert Tool converts an IP in decimal notation to dot notation and vice versa.
- What is IP decimal notation?
- IP Decimal notation is an IP address in the form of a unsigned integer. For example IP 192.168.0.1 is equivalent to 3232235521 in decimal notation.
- What is IP dot notation
- IPv4 addresses are using represented as four numbers seperated by a period (.). For ex: 192.168.0.1 - this is the dot notation.