Server Headers Tool
based on 72 ratings
- What is Server Headers Tool?
- Server Headers Tool lists out all the response headers sent by the web server including cookies being set.
- What all information do serveer headers have?
- Common information found in server headers include cookies being set, server software, content type, caching options, etc
- Do I have to specify full URL?
- You can either specific full URL or just domain name. In case of domain name, HTTP protocol and port 80 will be assumed.
- Does it work with HTTPS (SSL) protocol?
- Yes, it will work with HTTPS (SSL) URLs. Ensure the correct protocol in the URL input box.
- Will it work if server is set to respond on non-standard port (other than 80 or 443)?
- Yes, you can specify the port number in the URL right after hostname (standard HTTP(S) format).
- What is the Auto-Redirect checkbox for?
- If on querying the given URL server responds with 301 or 302 redirect then the checkbox is used to decide if the redirection should be followed or not.