Request Headers Tool
based on 51 ratings
- What is Request Headers Tool?
- Request Headers Tool lists out all the request headers sent to the web server by your browser when you load web page.
- What is the Ajax section?
- Websites use hidden http requests to load content without refreshing the whole page and such requests are called Ajax requests. The Ajax section lists headers sent to the server when making Ajax requests and might differ from normal web requests.
- Do I have to specify full URL?
- You can either specific full URL or just domain name. In case of domain name, HTTP protocol and port 80 will be assumed.
- Does it work with HTTPS (SSL) protocol?
- Yes, it will work with HTTPS (SSL) URLs. Ensure the correct protocol in the URL input box.
- Will it work if server is set to respond on non-standard port (other than 80 or 443)?
- Yes, you can specify the port number in the URL right after hostname (standard HTTP(S) format).